Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Genitta

A big shout out goes out to my big sister Genitta who turned 34 today!

I had a bunch of pictures to share but I have been trying to upload them for over three hours and blogger is just not playing along... BLOGGER SUCKS! So you will all just have to do with these two that I WAS able to upload...

My mom and dad made a wonderful dinner for the occasion on Sunday so we had a goo old family dinner and were all able to take leftovers home :)



Tevin had a great time watching us eat while she chowed down on a delicious cookie...


And I thougt these two were just too cute so I decided to share this picture too!

Happy Birthday Genitta... I hope you had a wonderful day and I wish you a fabulous year!!!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •