Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, January 15, 2007

Midnight Visitors

I have been fighting off the flu bug for the past few days and ended up falling asleep on the couch last night. I woke up at about 3oclock in the morning and spotted a large creature walking past the window. It shocked me a bit since I had no idea what just went by so I got up to take a look and found two deers just hanging out on the front lawn! It was pretty dark out but I was able to snap a picture (after finding batteries for the damb camera). The pair hung out for about five minutes and then headed off down the street. Crazy what you find on the streets of Calgary in the wee hours of the night.
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •