Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Too Cool

So I had the best visitors in the world this weekend :)

One of my best friends from college, Geoff came up from Texas this weekend with his beautiful new wife Monique. He went up to Red Deer to visit with his parents first and my other best friend from college Wayne met up with him in Red Deer and joined up for the trip!

Geoff is actually Kelly's cousin (I actually met Kelly thru Geoff... he's his OLD cousin... lol) so the crew arrived on Saturday at about 2pm, we headed out for a beer and then over to Kelly's to visit with him and the kids.

Kids looked great and were full of energy, we ordered pizza... and Kelly was a really great host :)

It's was a really fun time with everyone all in the same place hanging out for the night.

It's too bad there are not more of those in life... but manybe if Geoff get's his butt back to Canada there will be!

Everyone stayed over... I gave Geoff and Monique my bed, Wayne was SOOOO lucky cause I gave him the couch and I pulled out the sleeping bag and camped out on the floor of my spare bedroom :)

But it was 100% totally worth it to have everyone over and to hang out with everyone so anytime any of you need a place to crash just let me know :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •