Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Last Day In Holland

I went into Schagen on my last day in Holland. Once a year they set up the main street downtown and run horse races and I was able to see all of the excitement.

There were tons of people up and down the streets watching and betting on the races. My aunt Alli was really lucky and walked away from the races with a pocketfull of money!

In the morning we had a visit from my cousin Arco's wife Monique and his little daughter Michelle.


Then we had another cute little visitor, the daughter of my dad's cousin Jan... her name is Laura and I had a wonderful time playing with her for awhile.


In the evening most of the family came by to say farewell.


It was a nice chance to see everyone and get in one last goodbye.

It was a great trip and I will definitely have to go back soon... but good to be getting home as well!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •