Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Paris

Our trip to Paris was quite an adventure!


We arrived on Monday and headed to the Eiffel Tower

I went up to the top with my mom and Kent and the view was AMAZING!


It was pretty busy on the tower so it took us about two hours to make it up and back down.

By the time we made it back down it was dark and we got to see the tower all lite up as well.

On tuesday we had a walking tour of Paris.

We went up the bell towers at Notre Dame and the view was wonderful again.

I love this picture of the statue overlooking Paris.

This is me and my mom taking a break after walking up and back down about 300 stairs!

The Notre Dame...



My Dad stopped to light a candle by the cathedral of Maria. I took a few pictures before he lite the candles and this is right after. In this picture you can see a few orbs appeared right near the statue after he lite the candle.


This is a statue of Saint Michael that we came across on our journey.

And me looking wind blown!

Mom and Dad got to be lovers in Paris :)

Our last stop was the Louves which was absolutely amazing as well.

The beautiful pyramid at the Louves.


The Arc d'Triumph

and dad feeding the birds (doesn't my mom look happy!)

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •