Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fun In The Sun

The weather got quite nice by Sunday so we decided to spend a lazy day at the beach with my mom, Kent, cousins Laura and Rudy and my aunt Anneke.


My mom was really happy walking along the seaside smelling the salty water and picking up pretty sea shells.

It was beautiful weather, I did not go swimming but next time I will go for a swim for sure!

Laura set up a little wind tent so we were all set for the day :)

We have run into my Uncle Henk all over town and Sunday was no exception... as we were leaving the beach sure enough he showed up behind us.

After our day at the beach mom treat us all out for a really nice dinner at the Greek restaurant in Schagen. It was great food but I sure had a hard time finding something I liked on the menu since it was all in Dutch!


On Monday and for most of Tuesday me and Kent hung out in downtown Schagen. Kent marked up the town with his Chikko stickers and even found a "dutch chiko".

On Tuesday Dad showed up and took us for a walk around a section of Schagen we had not seen. All of the canals all over town are really beautiful.

We have also had lots of time to visit with family and friends. This is Kent with my cousins Laura and Eef.

Today we are in the "countryside" visiting my dad''s cousin Siem and his wife Rita.

It is a really nice day outside but by the look of it the rain may be coming soon...

The beer is very cheap here. A flat (24) is only 7 Euro so me and Kent have been quite spoiled with beer from morning to night.

Dad is finally here (he arrived yesterday at noon) so he is well rested up and ready to take us touring... I cannot wait!

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •