Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Kelly's Gone

Yep... I blinked and he was gone as quick as he arrived. I knew he was probably not going to be around for a long time and I can't blame him because he got an unheard of opportunity. The basement suite where he was living before became available for $450 a month which is unheard of for a 2 bedroom in Calgary right now where rents are skyrocketing!

It still sucks... it was just so nice to feel like I had something to come home to and someone to come home to talk to again. I miss Ronaye and the boys more than I think anyone could imagine sometimes and I really miss having G and Tavis next door as well... it just so fucking lonely here in Oakridge sometimes...

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •