Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dad


I met my dad when I was five years old. He worked for my grandad and he had broken his leg playing soccer. Grandad had gone to pick him up from the hospital and he brought him home for dinner before he drove him home. Grandad let me come along for the ride after dinner to drive Ton home... we went upstairs to his apartment to make sure he made it in and got settled in alright and in one of the bedrooms I spotted the biggest blue teddy bear I had ever seen in my life... the bear was seriously almost twice the size of me. I think I almost peed my pants when he saw me in awe over it and told me that I could take it home!

Big Blue came home to live with me that day... Ton started dating my mom... we moved back to Saskatoon, blinked, and moved back to Calgary... there was a wedding... and we all became Koomen's.

Thank you for Big Blue & Thank you for being my Dad.

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!!!!!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •