Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Jaike and Racelin

Daryl moved into our townhouse complex about two years ago with his two cats Racelin and Calista and since day one none of my cats have gotten along with Daryl's cats. On many occasions I have heard a major scuffle and screams that resemble a small child being murdered coming from the backyard and have run out there to find Jaike or Maxx and Racelin in a huge scrap with ripped out fur flying all over the neighborhood. I do not let my new little kitten go outside at all and one of the reasons is that I think Racelin might just tear him to shreds!

Luckily both me and Daryl are pretty good about just seperating the cats, dragging them inside, and getting on with our day with no hard feelings about his cat beating up my cat or vice-versa (unlike my other neighbor who scowled at me for a week when my cat "attacked" his dog).

Well imagine my surprize this morning when I went outside to get Jaike in and found him hanging out on the hill with his #1 sworn enemy! I couldn't believe my eyes... I went back inside to get the camera because believe me people this is like a once in a lifetime event... are they really becoming friends after all this time and all that lost fur???

Maybe... but I won't hold my breath cause they hissed away at each other when I did go down to grab Jaike to bring him inside... I guess we will see...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •