Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

'bout me

Jenna sent me a little quiz by email last night so I thought I would share my answers with all of you... it's just a little bit more about me :)

First Name? Sasha

Were you named after anyone? Pierre Trudeau’s son Sasha who was born a few months before me. My mom liked the name but for a girl not a boy. If I was a boy I would have been TJ

When did you last cry? June 26th I think

Do you like your handwriting? Sure… it’s alright. Except I always print… very rarely write.

What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham

Do you have kids? No but I have two godsons, and a brand new niece so I do have kids around me.

Do you have a journal? No but I have a blog you know www.mydial.blogspot.com

Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes… I have sarcastic humour

Do you still have your tonsils? Yes… I like them so I think I’ll keep them.

Would you bungee jump? Depends… in theory definitely yes but if the opportunity was right in my face… who knows

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never

Do you think you are strong? Physically yes… mentally I’m not always so sure

What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Licorice… or Tiger which is orange and licorice

Shoe size? 9 ½ - 10

Red or pink? BLUE… (I hate pink and am really not a big fan of bloody red either)

What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
There is just so much

Who do you miss the most? My Avery and Jordan (godboys) who have been gone for over half a year now… oops better change my cry answer I’m tearing up as I type this!

Do you want everyone to send this back to you? PLEASE I would love it!

What color pants and shoes you are wearing? Beige Corduroys , sandals

Last thing you ate? Well I had an Ensure this morning if that counts other than that chicken pot pie at work yesterday

What are you listening to right now? “Where’d you go” on the radio

Favorite smell? Cinnamon

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Kelly

The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? Hmmm… I had to think about that one. I am really not one notice a lot of physical things (for those of you who have had a haircut or color and I never said anything- I really wasn’t being rude – I TRULY didn’t notice) so I would have to say it’s an overall thing. If they are naked or half naked I would have to say shoulders/back though.

Favorite drink? Strawberry Margerita

Favorite sport? None… I’m thinking really hard to try to think of one…. But nope it’s none

Hair color? Brown

Eye color? Brown/Hazel

Do you wear contacts? No I would hate to have to poke myself in the eye everyday

Favorite foods? Ginger Beef w/ Cantonese noodles.

Scary movies or happy ending? Happy ending

Last movie you watched? CARS with Kelly and the kids on the weekend AT HOME lol

City or country? Country

Summer or winter? Summer

Hugs or kisses? Hugs

Favorite dessert? Cheesecake

What books are you reading? I read a lot of blogs mostly. I did read DaVinci Code this year and Im trying to read a course in miracles.

What's on your mouse pad? I don’t have a mouse pad… hey where the hell is my mousepad!

What did you watch last night on TV? General Hospital (taped)

Favorite sounds? Rain, water

Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles

The furthest you've been from home? Europe (all over it)

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have tons of talents… depends on what you call special.

WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
March 04 1974 at 4:08pm in Saskatoon Saskatchewan in the University Hospital – what a grand time it was.

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •