Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What A Night!

Have you ever had one of those nights where absolutely nothing will go right in your dream and you wake up exhausted??? I had a dream just like that last night and was it ever busy!

I don't remember it all but I remember that I was freaking out and fighting with absolutely everyone at work! It makes no sense but the reason I was so irrate was because someone, I think it was my coworker Jessica, let my cat Ben outside after I told her that he could not go out! This was taking place half in the hallway at work and half in my backyard... very strange and was I ever UPSET about it! I don't remember how that whole situation worked itself out but I remember screaming at everyone at the top of my lungs and absolutely losing my brain over the whole ordeal!

It continued all night long where I would wake up from my dream and I was in a new situation either arguing with someone, or so frustrated that I was going to lose my mind over something or the other, everything was very tramatic and hard all night long!

So as I said I woke up and I am absolutely exhausted and feeling a little bit moody and whiny... I know they were all just dreams but I really feel like I've been put through the ringer! Do you every have nights like that?
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •