Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Twenty Fifth!!!


When we arrived home from Texel on Sunday we were surprized to walk into a surprize party for my mom and dad's twenty-fifth wedding anniversary!

The place was packed! Everyone had arrived to congratulate them and to party!

We even got to meet my uncle Hank's new girlfriend from Germany who is in town for a few days!

We posed for a group picture of my parents and "the cousins"

I was able to meet my cousin Teun (son of Hank) for the first time :)

There was a picture with my parents and all of my dad's siblings :)

And finally a picture of the family!!! (wish G, Tav and Tevin were there for this one!)

My dad's best friend from elementary school James Skippio was even there. It was a total surprize and a really great party! I think my parents were very surprized and very very happy!


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •