Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Home Sweet Home



Well I made it home at last... it was a long flight back but as I said I survived. I got out of the airport at about midnight and was back to work bright and early Thursday morning.

I was able to get a bunch of stuff done on Thursday and Friday so I am not as far behind as I thought I would be which is a really good thing! I am however working every Saturday for the rest of the month so it's going to get pretty busy around here.

My poor ole computer blew up the day before I left for Holland so I am pretty bummed out about that. Blog postings may slow down a bit until I get that fixed or get myself another one which hopefully will no be tooooo long but I guess we will see. Regardless I will try to post as often as I can and keep you all updates :)

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •