Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sad Pumpkins

Sad pumpkins for Halloween this year...

I ALWAYS spend halloween with my godboys. For the past eleven years I spent this night dressing up... following little boys around gathering candies... and then partying with my cousin snapping pictures for the rest of the night.

FUCK... I miss them today and it's making me quite cranky! Maybe if I swing by and see my little niece it will brighten up this day a bit!

This is the "troll mask". I'm not sure when it showed up on the scene but it has been bouncing around for years. I think Ronaye has it right now but it wouldn't surprize me if it jumped out of my closet one day. Seeing the mask makes me laugh cause I remember Jordan's first halloween (or maybe second) where the mask came out and that kid HATED the troll mask! Jordie would run at you screaming and rip the mask right off of your head... too, too funny!

And here are my boys at halloween last year! I guess this year Jordan is going as a skelleton and my little pre-teen Avery is going as a bum. Avery is going out with his friends and Jordan's dad is in town and is going to go out with him to collect his loot... I really wish I could teleport in for the night... but I can't!

Ren promised me pictures so as soon as she gets her blog updated or sends me some pics I will share!

Happy Halloween... have fun and stay safe :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •