Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

No Saskatoon For Me


I was on holidays with plans to go to Saskatoon to go and visit my godboys mid February but it never happened. There was a few reasons for this but I am still a little bit disappointed because it has been way WAY too long since I have seen those boys.

The weather has turned really nasty so by the sounds of it most of Western Canada is snowed in. I went over to my parents the other day and when I came back outside I could not get my car out of the gutter - and the gutter really wasnt that high so I had no idea why it was happening. My dad and brother pushed me out and I headed to Co-op to get some gas before heading home when I noticed that one of my back tires was totally flat! I put some air in the tire and went home for the night. The next morning the tire was fine but I decided that if I was getting stranded driving up the street it probably wouldn't be a smart idea to take my piece of crap car on the highway so my little vacation plans were wrecked!

I forgot about my tire until I went to go to work on Monday morning when of course I went out to leave for work and it was flatter than flat once again! I need my car for work so after my dad came and rescued me by filling up the tire I called around and after driving all over the city (who knew that there was a tire strike and that it just ended) I have two new back tires and I am good to go.... now I just need to get some more vacation days!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •