Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, January 29, 2007

Pics of Tevin

This is an update for all of you out there who do not read the Freeman's blog (cause I stole all of these new pictures right off their blog!

Tevin has been very busy quickly learning how to climb and walk before the new baby show's up in June!

She has also picked up a new habit from her mother and just cannot wait to see the latest celebrity gossip. I think her favorites right now are Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, and Kingston McGregor Rossdale but it's hard to tell.

And this is Tevin just chilling in bed. I like this one so I've made it my new screensaver at work. She points right to the windows media player icon!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •