Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!!!

Today is my godson Avery's 13th birthday. I still cannot believe that he is not here for me to hug, kiss, and give my best wishes to.

Due to "circumstances" I was not able to call him today to wish him a happy birthday because I don't even have a phone number for him.

If by any chance he does see my birthday message I want to wish him a great birthday. Being his godmother and having him in my life has definitely been one of life's greatest blessings. He is a great person and I know that he is growing up to be a great man. Like I said last year MY LIFE AND THIS WORLD IS BETTER BECAUSE HE IS A PART OF IT!!!

Don't let the craziness of this world get you down kiddo. I love you more than words could ever say and I am so SO proud to call you my godson everyday. I am sorry I have not made it down lately and I WILL do everything I can to come and visit you soon.

I love you so so much...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •