Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Me From A - Z

My friend Katie had this on her facebook and I liked it... so I copied it :)

A is for age: 33
B is for beer of choice: LOL right now it's Coop Beer cause it's cheap (buck a beer)
C is for career right now: Public Education - Addictions Educator
D is for your dog's name: He's passed but my dog was Spunky
E is for essential item you use everyday: Computer
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Big Brother - UK is the best
G is for favorite board game: I can't think of a single one
H is for home town: Calgary, I've been here since I was six
I is for instruments you play: Drums (set and snare), Trumpet (I own one but I suck BAD)
J is for favorite juice: Orange
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Ren's somedays
L is for last place you ate: At home
M is for marriage: I haven't found anyone who will marry me yet :(
N is for your full name: Sasha Koomen
O is for overnight hospital stays: None
P is for people you were with today: Suzanne, Irwin, Blair, Nav, Robyn, Serena, Danielle, Maxx & Jaike
Q is for quote: "You don't stop playing when you get old, you get old when you stop playing"
R is for biggest regret: I have a few - none that I would write here
S is for status: Hyper - always either hyper or exhausted
T is for time you woke up today: around 10:00am
U is for underwear you have on now: Clean, I think grey?
V is for vegetable you love: Corn, and I had celery today and liked that one too.
W is for worst habit: Smoking... lol and smoking
X is for x-rays you've had: I broke my leg when I was 12 jumping out of a tree
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Orange, celery, and a chunk of cucumber.
Z is for the zodiac sign: Pisces
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •