Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Thanks Tav... Nav... & All My Other Clickers

Thanks for the clicks! Tavis called me for an update and today I have....
23 clicks and I made a wopping $2.27.

That is a huge jump! My total earned is now $4.09 and I am much closer to my goal of $100.

Tavis also let me know that some asshole let my cats out today while I was at work. They let my sister's cats out as well which was even ruder since her cats are not outdoor cats at all so that could be quite dangerous for them.

We both have cat pens that they can get into through a window during the day and an outdoor door to the pen so we can get in to clean it etc, my pen doesn't have a lock on the door but I guess I'm going to need to get one...

(all the cats are now home safe and sound!)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •