Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Non-Eventful

It is clean up day and so far the dishes are done and the living room is tidy but not vacuumed. The cats went out for a bit this morning and just came back in.. this is how impressed Maxx is about that!

I graduated a training group yesterday which is always a pretty good day. It is actually my favorite day of the training which seems bad since it is the last day but we have a pot luck and it's just a real feel good kind of day. We do the last of the training, have a great lunch, and get everyone ready to go on the lines. I only have one week between this training and the next one so I'm going to blink and be back in the classroom this time. The crappiest thing about training is I end up working six day weeks but the good thing is that I collect lieu time that I will take when this damb snow melts and it is nice outside again.

That's all my news... what's up with everyone else out there?

Leave a comment and let me know!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •