Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Insanity

I fell asleep after work at about 8:30pm until about 11:30pm and now I CANNOT sleep. It is making me insane because I HAVE to sleep. I am training tomorrow and it is my earliest day... I have to BE THERE at 8am!

I just keep rolling around in bed, every crease in the sheets are bugging me, every position is uncomfortable, thoughts keep racing in my mind, crappy thoughts, crap I don't even want to think about, then I get myself upset and trying to sleep is even more useless...

so I got up... thought I would post this miserable post to vent (and since I havent updated all week) and then I think I will read a couple of other blogs, try to get a bit tired... and go back to sleep.

It's nights like this that I think I may just be the most insane person in the city... too bad I can't call the crisis line :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •