Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I Think I'm Done Now

I decided that I should do something nice for myself... and I've heard many many people say that the best thing they ever did for themselves is quit smoking.

Jack posted a few months ago in May that he simply ran out of smokes and decided Hey.... I think I will just quit now... I though that was just about the coolest thing ever, that he could just decide to be done... and be done.

It reminded me of a friend of mine in college named Pretley who did the exact same thing. He just got sick of people bumming smokes off him one night and decided that's it, and quit that second!

Well I ran out of smokes this morning and decided hey.... I think I will just quit now....

Wish me luck!

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •