Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Just A Day

I couldn't sleep last night... but I finally fell asleep at around 3:45am after laying in bed looking at the clock for about two hours. I woke up exhausted and hit the snooze button a few times, which caused me to be running late this morning... I grabbed an orange, called the bank who told me that I was 100% liable for the money taken out of my account last week and away I went to work.

I was tired, hungry, and feeling quite broke which left me kind of cranky the rest of the day. I decided to skip lunch since I was in the middle of something and I wanted to go home at five more than I wanted to have lunch and leave at six.

I just made some corn and chicken, and had an bath (which I have not done in a looooong time - much nicer than a shower) and I think I'm starting to feel a little bit better.

I found another questionnaire thing so here we go again...

48 things

1. Your name spelled backwards: NEMOOK
2. Where were your parents born? My mom is born in Yorkshire, England. My Dad was born in Schagen, Holland.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Carnivale Season 1
4. What's your favorite restaurant? I think Cheesecake Cafe, but I haven't been for years
5. Last time you swam in a pool? At my cousin Rob's pool this summer.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? I was Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar in grade 7.
7. How many kids do you want? I used to want 4. I would love to have one or two.
8. Type of music you dislike most? I find opera very obnoxious
9. Are you registered to vote? yes
10. Do you have cable? Only basic cable
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? no
12. Ever prank call anybody? constantly before caller ID
13. Ever get a parking ticket? yes, last time I worked downtown a few years ago
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? A few years ago yes, now... I don't know
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? Europe, I'm not sure which country was farthest.
16. Do you have a garden? lol NO
17. What's your favorite comic strip? I haven't read a comic strip in years. It used to be family matters.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? yep - have since I was 6!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower mostly at night.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Can't think of one... I know I say Elf with the boys over X-Mas...
21. Favorite pizza topping? pineapple
22. Chips or popcorn? chips... but only salt and vinegar!
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? invisible (I don't wear lipstick)
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? no - are they any good?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? not likely
26. Orange Juice or apple? orange
27. Favorite type chocolate bar? Coffee Crisp
28. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Canadian Federal election
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? this summer... my mom gave me some
30. Have you ever won a trophy? most improved cadet... but only because I was SO bad the first year... then I won top cadet the next year. Oh and I won the CEO Award of excellence when I worked at AADAC.
31. Are you a good cook? no... i give myself food poisoning a few times a year
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? of course, I can't remember the last time anyone other than me pumped the gas.
33. Ever order an article from an infomercial? nope
34. Sprite or 7-up? They're the same.
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? The worst was when I worked at the theatre, it was a wrap around apron that they called a skirt! Oh yes and every summer when I was a staff cadet!
36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Buckley's and Robitussin DM on Monday.
37. Ever throw up in public? not that I remember, but I puked out a car window once and that was a really bad and messy experience.
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I think a million... you could probably find love if you had a million, and it would probably last longer.
39. Do you believe in love at first sight? I want to but I don't know.
40. Ever call a 1-900 number? no
41. Can ex's be friends? they can be friendly.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a Hospital? I drove my mom to the hospital to see my grandad. I didn't see him though, I waited in the waiting room... I guess the last person would be Ronaye when she had Jordan.
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? I had a bit, but it was black and all fell out so my blond hair could come in.
44. What message is on your answering machine? Hi I'm not home right now, leave a message and I'll give you a call back.
45. What is in your backpack? Some stuff from the last class I took at the University, some pens, and a bunch of swag items I have collected from trade shows over the years.
46. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? go to the bathroom.
47. What is one thing you are grateful for today? that's a tough one, I'm kind of cranky today... I guess I'm grateful that my car is still running since I thought it was about to die a few months ago and I really can't afford another one.
48. What is the first concert you ever went to? I've never been to a real concert
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •