Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Two Steps Forward... Three Steps Back

I can't seem to get ahead... it's like two steps forward and three steps back... I make a tiny bit more each year but everyone else raises prices and slowly I am getting poorer and poorer.

It totally pisses me off that I went to college, work full time, pick up extra shifts when ever possible and I STILL struggle and juggle every month trying to support myself... it really shouldn't have to be this hard.

I cannot believe that there are so many more right here in this city who are making less than me with more expenses and they are supposed to figure out a way to make ends meet as well. If this province is so fucking rich then it shouldn't be so hard to live here.

Anyways... felt the need to rant and complain a bit virtually since I have no one to vent my frustrations to in the real world... and now back to figuring out my budget...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •