Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Not Impressed

I'm not in a "bad" mood today but I'm not really in a "good" mood either... I guess I am kind of just "blah".

The picture above is the view outside my door right now and as you can see it is dark and cold! It has been WAY too cold for days and I really hate it when it gets this cold. I always seem to get a real inner chill that can only be fixed by having a hot shower... but it's not like I can spend all day in the shower so most of the time I am left to suffer. I swear I would be a pretty happy person if I never had to wake up to a bed of snow ever again. Not likely to happen however since I was born in Canada... we have no "snow free" locations in Canada... and I haven't met any foreigners I can marry to escape as of yet.

I got this picture of Jaike vegging on the couch... I think him and Maxx are sick of the freezing cold as well... they haven't been outside for a run in days... when I open the door they sniff and walk back into the house with a look of disgust on their face. We are really hoping that the sun comes out and the snow melts away soon!

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •