Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day


I kind of screwed up and did not check my downloaded pictures before I erased my memory card... and I lost most of my Christmas Day pictures... My sister and parents tooks some great pictures though that I will have to get ahold of and post later.

I did salvage two pictures from the day one of my Dad and Uncle Jan opening gifts and the other is of the whole Koomen family playing tops (minus me cause I'm taking the picture).

It was a really nice day... we opened gifts in the morning, my Uncle Neil, Aunt Cathy, and cousins came for a visit in the afternoon and we had a wonderful dinner.

I got a Tungsten C Palm One which was my favorite gift this year... I am now busy downloading new games and programs for it!

Merry Christmas!!!

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •