Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Some Days I Think I'm Dying


Believe me I know this is really not a very attractive picture at all but I keep getting bad stomach aches that get so bad that I go this gross pasty yellowish white color and sometimes pass out...

It has been happening on and off for a few years now but lately it's happening about once a month. It just happened now and I felt compelled to share my ill looking complextion with you! I've been to the doctor many times ... and they have run many test that all come back saying that I am perfectly healthy so it is really quite the mystery what strange illness or disease I have... It may be IBS and what may be causing it is my intestines going into spasms (sounds nice doesn't it)

The bright side is that I should be in the clear of "passing out and dying of stomach pains danger" until sometime after Christmas now!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •