Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, December 17, 2004

Just Me And The Cats Again

Yep... it wa basically just me hanging out with the cats again today. I stayed up on the computer until like 5am so I slept in until noon and then let the cats out to get some sun.

Maxx was around on and of...f but he was on a bird hunting mission... he showed up after catching one so that he could share the gory site with me and leave the carcass on the walkway for me to clean up later ( I took a picture of the dead bird but have resisted posting it for you since it is pretty much just guts and is pretty gross).

Jaike stuck around but came home pretty dirty since he spend a good portion of the morning rolling around in the dirt under his favorite bush...

Both Maxx and Jaike went by to visit Charlie and Wes who are my sisters cats next door. The neighbor cats got to watch Maxx kill the bird as well so it was quite an entertaining afternoon for them...

Oh the fun I miss while I am at work everyday!!!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •