Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Day With The Doc

I had a bad night and then morning with most of it spent in the bathroom so I headed down to the medical clinic AGAIN this afternoon and spent most of my afternoon there. I was wondering why the line was not going down at all for over an hour and then found out that there wasn't even a doctor in the building... they called in and were going to be late.

I was the first one seen when the doctor finally arrived but by that time my stomach was in full spasm again and I was just about crying (okay I'll admit I did a little bit when the doctor decided they needed to push around right where it was killing me!) Final result is that I got some new medication that stops internal muscles from spasms and I have to go for more bloodwork and an ultrasound later this week... I just hope they find out what the hell is causing this cause it can be pretty painful :(
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •