Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Great Visiting

I stayed up really late again last night and did not end up going to bed until 9am. I woke up at noon but wasn't too tired so I decided to get up... it was a good thing because about for minutes later I heard feet coming up the back steps and my good ole' cousins smiling mug was at the door.

The boys scanned the neighborhood and quickly gathered the old gang for some fun and games! Avery and Jordan stayed all afternoon out in the back playing tag and setting up games in the fort and me, Genitta, and Ronaye basically hung out inside and hid from the kids.

Kent even dropped by for a bit with Ryan so the whole fam dam was here for a little while. That is the nice part of Christmas... just having people on holidays and popping by just because they are in the neighborhood!

It was great to hear the kids out playing in the back and catching up on what all the neighborhood kids are up to... I miss them!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •