Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, December 27, 2004

A Visit To The Shadbolt's

We headed over to the Shadbolt's to visit Phil and Phyllis today. It was a really nice visit and Grandma and Grandad got to meet Payten for the first time.

I took the video card out of my camera and did not get many shots but I did get grandad to pose for one photo. I didn't get a really nice picture of Grandma and I thought it would devistate her if I posted a "not so good" one of her on the internet so I am only going to post Phil :)

Oh yes and I have to post Ren and Craig as well because they are posing in front of the monster flowers... I really like these flowers!

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •