Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, January 08, 2005

I've Been Robbed :(

I went to the drive thru bank machine last night to deposit my cheque and get some money. I did all that and drove away with my $80. I checked out my online banking this morning to find that my account had been cleared out and was in overdraft with a negative balance... I must have left my card in the machine and the guy in the truck in line behind me must have had a really, really good night out... I ran around today making a fraud report at the bank and I put in a police report but they don't think my chances at recovery are very good, they just wanted the paperwork done for the reports...

I just really can't seem to get ahead lately.
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •