Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, January 20, 2005

What Was I Thinking...

I had a hard time sleeping again last night but managed to get to sleep a little before 3am. I woke up this morning exhausted and wishing to just go back to sleep for another hour or so... but I didn't... I got out of bed and dragged my ass to work.

I get to work and there is like no one here so I start asking around... I guess the counsellors are all out on a two day course, and my team is not in yet since there is training tonight... training tonight... OH YEAH... I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE IN UNTIL 2PM TODAY!

What a nice start to the day... I think I will stay here anyways and try to take some lieu time tomorrow :(
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •