Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, January 31, 2005

48 Hours...

I'm moving into the third day which is supposed to be the hardest day of all. So far it has not been too bad at all. If I had to rate them myself I would have to say that the first day was the hardest since I couldn't think of anything else but that I wanted a smoke but was quitting... I slept ALOT on Saturday!

It could end up being a hard day since it will be the first day around people who may possibly ASK me to go smoke with them... which COULD be very tempting. I'm pretty excited about the possibility of not having to waste money on smokes and of being nicotine free in less than twenty four hours though so I think I'll be able to resist...

IF YOU READ THIS AND KNOW ME PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME IF I WANT TO GO FOR A SMOKE! IN FACT DON'T EVEN SAY SMOKE!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •