Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Update Long Past Due

I have not updated in awhile... I have wrote the beginning of a few posts but never actually ended up finishing them or posting them so here is one big update for you all!

The picture above is a picture of me and my group of volunteers taken at the volunteer banquet a few weeks ago. The pictures came in a little late because the camera at work has gone missing so we used my camera to take the pictures at the banquet and the photographer borrowed my memory card in order to burn a CD of all the pictures... I got the memory card back and am finally able to share these wonderful pictures with you!

Other than that life has been busy but not with anything in particular... I did quit smoking and am still quit which is nice. I really wanted to quit before I turned thirty one so I am glad that it may actually happen. I have tried to quit a few times before but have never really gone more than two days so hopefully this will be it! (Thanks Bruce for the lovely message of encouragement the other day it was really nice to hear!).

I started a new training group of crisis line volunteers at work so I have gone back to a late schedule which is good in some ways like I get to sleep in, but not so nice in other ways, like I now work while everyone is off work and having fun... oh well at least I get some variety!

I am taking the cadets on an interactive police tour tonight that should be semi interesting for them, and I am signed up and all geared up to take them on a survival campout weekend the first weekend in April so lots of fun and exciting pictures to come soon!

Other than that, nothing is new... I really need to have something exciting happen in my life to inspire new pictures and new stories to tell...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •