Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

73 Hours and Counting!!!

Within 72 hours of ending all nicotine use your blood will be 100% nicotine clean and 90% of nicotine's metabolites will have passed via your urine. It is then when chemical withdrawal symptoms normally peak in intensity and then begin to gradually decline.

I made it and it isn't really bothering me too bad. I have had a few cravings today but nothing really overwhelming... and the hard part is over now, from here it should just get easier... it's good to have made it this far (my last longest period was just under 72 hours!) and really nice that it looks like I can keep the promise I made to myself to be smoke free before I turned 31.
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •