Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A Test For The Cadets

I wrote up an exam for the level one cadets last week and have been procrastinating typing it up and making up the "other" multiple choice options. It is a test on general cadet knowledge so I was checking out other website to see if I could find some other squadrons GCK test and also to get pictures and logos for my test.

I would show you the final result but for some strange reason my photoshop has decided to no longer work and this REALLY upsets me! It loads about half way and then *disappears*... I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program but still the same thing. It really sucks because I really like using photoshop to fix up and manipulate photos!

Anyways...I found this really cool picture of cadets training from the Canadian Air Cadet Magazine back in 1941.

I thought it was kind of cute... when I was a cadet we were still in the green uniforms, but our greens looked almost identical to the current blue uniforms. I thought the pictures were cool and thought I would share the rest of the magazine is available her at Blast From The Past.
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •