Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, February 21, 2005

Family Day

Alberta Family Day: "Alberta Family Day is celebrated on the third Monday of February. It is a statutory holiday in Alberta.
Alberta Family Day was declared to recognize the values held by the pioneers who built Alberta and the values of home and family."

So today is Family day here in Alberta which means that it is a holiday for most people. My sister had to work because for some reason the phone company is not Albertan so they don't have to honor it or something.

I didn't see my family today but I've thought about them if that count's for anything...

My neighbor has cat traps out since he is sick of the neighborhood cats sitting on his fence killing "his birds". I think it's dumb... they are nature's birds not really his and while I do think it sucks that my cats are sometimes the offenders of the bird killings, I think it sucks more that I am expected to not let my cats ever run or lay around in the sun.

Maxx and Jaike were outside for a bit this morning but after only about 20 minutes they headed over towards "the neighbor's" fence so I brought them in for the day... it really sucks because they both have cabin fever and have been attacking each other all day... but kind of nice since they have ben around for family day.

That's all that's happening in my life today :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •