Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, February 27, 2005

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's been a strange weekend...

I fell asleep on the couch Friday night at about 11pm, which is kind of early for me... which led to me waking up by about 7am on Saturday morning. Since I was on the couch I just kind of rolled over and turned on the TV and VCR to start watching the television programs I taped all week... I watched for a few hours and then fell back to sleep for a couple of hours.

This became a pattern... I woke up and my sister visited for about an hour and then... I turned my VCR tape on again and fell asleep watching my shows, I woke up at about 8pm and thought I really need to get up so I walked to the grocery store and got a few things and then came home, I had a snack, rewound my tape and began watching again... sure enough I fell asleep again for a few hours.

I woke up and was quite alert. I thought it was about 11pm, so I turned on my tape again, watched for an hour and then checked the time... it was 4AM and I was wide awake. I just stayed up, cleaned the house a little bit and finished my shows finally WITHOUT falling asleep. I dozed off again by about 7am and just got up at about 11am this morning.

I literally have pretty much slept my weekend away. I must have needed to catch up on the sleep or something. I'm going to stay up and force myself to go to bed by about midnight so I can get off this crazy schedule I have gotten myself on!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •