Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, February 28, 2005

My Blog Earned 75 Cents Today!

My blog made 75 cents today in clickable google ads!

I applied to adsense and installed the ads in the lower right hand column (under the links to other blogs etc) a few months ago and totally forgot about it. Something reminded me of it today so I went and checked it out and so far I haven't got too rich off of it... in fact I have only made money 5 days since I've installed it :(

Monday, February 28, 2005 41 pageviews 6 clicks $0.75

Wednesday, February 9, 2005 25 pageviews 2 clicks $0.35

Saturday, December 18, 2004 101 pageviews 1 click $0.34

Monday, September 13, 2004 12 pageviews 3 clicks $0.32

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 128 pageviews 1 click $0.03

Saturday, October 9, 2004 7 pageviews 1 click $0.03

The good news is that I made the most money of all today! I clicked on three ads at home and two at work and I think someone else may have clicked out there as well (it says 6). I think it tracks how many clicks come from the same computer at the same times etc so you can't just sit at your computer all day and click away.

It says I get a cheque when I reach $100 and I am currently at $1.82...

I'm gonna try to remember to click from each computer twice a day to help me get to that goal... and would love help from anyone else out there willing to click for me to raise my clickrate!!!

(This is kind of fun.. I am actually clicking everyone else's google ads when I see them as well... it's like playing secret angel or something)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •