Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

What A Mess!

My living room is a mess!

I keep on trying to clean it up but it is not helping and not working... it is just a constant mess!

I have WAY too much furniture in here so it feels dark and cramped and I hate it. I think that I live in an area smaller than a single wide trailer... it is long and narrow and there is no where to put anything and I think it is the stupidest lay out in the world...

The next house I buy is going to be very different... with square rooms instead of rectangles... and you won't be looking at a toilet when you open the front door...


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •