Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, November 22, 2004

It's Election Day!!!

I did get out and vote and I took this picture for another blog project I am working on. I am going to try to take one picture everyday for a year and then make a little booklet of it. I will problably make the booklet from January 01 2005 to December 31 2005... I'll probably be really original and name my book 2005 :)

I need your opinions... Do you think that I should keep the cheesy date stamp in the corner or take it off??? and since it is voting day (well the day after by the time people read this) please leave vote in comments...

Other than that not alot going on today... a new training group started at work and they look like a good bunch... alot of new staff in the group which makes it a little different anyways...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •