Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, July 26, 2004

Lame

It's Monday... so not a very eventful day at all. I was soooo tired when I woke up (probably since I slept in on Sun and went to bed at 2am) and dragged my butt to work. I was really busy working on the training revamp at work and then I came home.

I walked over to visit Ren and the boys for a bit after I ate and did the dishes, and we all went and the boys rented Shrek 2 for gamecube. These expressions are priceless!




This is Avery's expression back to Jordan when he said "Hey you can go first.... but can I please go first". It was too cute because you can tell he is trying so hard to get along with his brother tonight but he really wanted to play and Avery couldn't figure out how to make it two player.




This is what he looked like when Avery said no!




My god boys also bought me a wonderful present today... this gorgeous moodring. It changes color and makes me laugh because like my mood it has changed to many different colors already... I LOVE IT :)


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •