Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, July 24, 2004

It's Saturday



I woke up today and decided I should head down the route again. I decided to go into the park and see what was happening down at the park. It's a beautiful day and there were a few people jumping into the sailboats and heading out into the water. In the background you can see Heritage Park and the big old steamboat.





I walked thru a few of the paths down by the water. There is lots of trees and little paths to follow. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the bugs were no too bad down there either.





This wonderful picture is what I look like as I'm trekking down the path. The sun is in my eyes... I don't usually squint like that unless it is!





This is the long long path on the last leg of the trek home. It seems like it goes on forever with no end in sight but....





At the end of the path is home... It's a great site to see since by the time I see it I am pretty tired and happy to be home!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •