Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Detached Psycho On Drugs?

I woke up this morning, opened the back door to let my cats go out for a bit and saw the nicest site in the world. My two lovely godsons walking down the path coming for a visit! I said hi and got the update on what is new and exciting in their lives and then went for my walk. They were gone when I got home so I got on the computer and took a little personality test that I found online... this was the result... it's kind of scary! Go try it out yourself!

Well, you're a detatched psycho. On drugs.
Seek help, but you sure have some nice shading!



I'm a Ghost That's Tripping Out!
Which Jubei's Pictures Are You?


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •