Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

5 Hour Plateau

 
I passed the five hour plateau this morning! In fact it was right around here that it happened. My goal is to walk at least 25 hours before the end of August and I have been trying to go for a 45 minute walk at least 5 days a week.  It sucks and it's hard to get motivated but I've done it and when I got home today I clocked in at 5 hours 31 minutes and 10 seconds.


The cats get to go out for an hour run when I leave in the morning and when I get home they reluctantly come back inside and crash for a bit. Jaike's favorite place is the coffee table and Maxx likes to go for a nap in the front window.

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •