Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Just an Update

Look at my little niece! I had to start with a couple of pictures of Tevin!

I went for a quick little visit today during my lunch break and she is sure getting big... totally holding her own head up and full of smiles :)

Ben and Jaike are totally buddies now... they were all loving and cleaning each other the other night so I had to snap a picture of it.

We finished all the renovations at work last week so I am in my own office again and getting used to all the space! I moved my desk into the other corner for a change (where my officemate Jessica's desk used to be) and got a little desk in the corner for my work experience student to work off of.

I do miss Jess thou... she was good company... I do hope that she is happy up the hall...

And I hope that Jenna is enjoying the new phone system and has enjoyed this update :)

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •