Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, February 20, 2006

Not Much To Report

Well look who actually got their webcam up and running.

I hung out at home this weekend and also got to chat with Avery, Jordan, and Ronaye on the webcam :)

My friend Susan is also trying to get her webcam up and running but she is having some problems with that! Right now her computer and new camera are at future shop so I hope they have better luck than she had.

I tired to troubleshoot for her yesterday but we really didn't have to much luck with that at all!

Not much else to report on for the long weekend. I had supper at my parents last night and didn't even leave the house today. I played GTA San Andreas for 11 hours straight today and finished the game but that was about the most productive thing I did all weekend... not very productive at all!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •