Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Off To Edmonton

I was back off to Edmonton this weekend for the Youth Advisoty Council. I was worried because we were'nt sure if I would miss the arrival of my niece if I was gone for the weekend... but no niece yet.

It was a great weekend. We worked on a few projects but spent most of our time doing different activities and getting to know each other better.

It was really nice to get home to Calgary though. :)

I got home at around 7pm and my mom and dad had come in and finished off my floor. It looks GREAT! It's so nice to have that finished so I can move back all of the furniture. My dad even picked me up really nice new thick baseboards so I am set. It is going to look awesome!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •