Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Long Awaited Update

Merry Christmas! I know I know (and have been reminded regularily) that I've been neglecting the blog a bit lately so I thought I better put up an update :)

We had both our staff and volunteer Christmas parties at work since I last updated so there has been lots of opportunities to hang out with everyone and get updates about what everyone is up to AND to eat lots of great food!

We really have a fun group of staff and the best volunteers who I have not seen as much of since I started my new position so it really was great to see everyone.

We even had a special guest appear for the volunteer Christmas party accompanied by two little reindeers :)

I've also been trying to spend as much time as possible with the boys since they are planning on moving out of the neighborhood and it's not going to be as easy to see them soon...

I've been playing quite a bit of fuseball and airhockey lately... my fuseball game is definitely getting better but I'm still no good at the airhockey... I'm always afraid the puck is going to fly up and hit me in the nose!

I've been busy with cadets, had another trip up to Edmonton (I missed the plane for the first time in my life.... that was an experience) and am trying to get myself motivated for Christmas... It should get pretty busy around here so there should be more updates to come!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •